Debra Grimaila - Orange County Business Lawyer P.C.

What Are The Alternatives To A Partition Lawsuit?

Co-owners may enter into a voluntary, written agreement for the partition of property. A common approach is to enter into a written buy-sell agreement for a partition by appraisal in which one party can acquire the other party’s interest in the property at the appraised value. This approach to a negotiated settlement is often facilitated with the use of a professional mediator.

Orange County Real Estate Lawyer, Debra Grimaila, Esq. Will Develop a Cost-Effective Strategy to Resolve Your Partition Matter.

Orange County Real Estate Lawyer, Debra Grimaila, Esq., has been successfully litigating real estate cases for over thirty-two (32) years. As a licensed real estate broker since 1989, and as a former mediator and arbitrator for the Orange County Superior Court, attorney Grimaila is uniquely positioned to understand and resolve complex real property issues.

Our focus is on developing cost effective legal strategies to provide the most economic outcome for our clients. When you need help with the partition of property, call Orange County Real Estate Attorney, Debra Grimaila, Esq. Toll Free at (844) 921-1937.

For more information on Alternatives to a Partition Lawsuit, a consultation with Orange County real estate attorney Debra Grimaila, Esq. is your next step. Get the answers you seek by calling Toll Free (844) 921-1937 now.

Debra Grimaila, Esq.

Get your questions answered. Call Now for your Cost Effective Legal Solution at (844) 921-1937.

Request an Appointment